Wednesday, May 25, 2011

First day accomplished, minimal chocolate consumed.

I just wanted to establish what kind of carb lover I am. It's not a sugar thing. Sure, I have eaten things with sugar in 'em, and in my youth I was known to consume 2-3 Slurpees a day. But I've taken my coffee black for 15 years, dislike fudge because of the sugar content, drink one pop a week and am starting to find those a little too sweet for me. Energy drinks are right out. I love chocolate, but take it dark, I eat the 70% cocoa kind.

Potato chips, corn chips, pretzels. These are the things I can eat. Salty crunchies. The party-size bag of ripple chips? One sitting. Corn chips? Getteth me a vat of salsa, for I shall inhale them all. This is my weakness.

I'm not the girl you see with a bag of chips in her hands at all times. But good god, put a bowl out, and don't expect to see many of them. I am a carb-and-salt sucking vortex.

No comments:

Post a Comment